Student and Family Resources
New Student and Family Programs
New Student and Family Programs (NSFP) provides quality programs and services that enhance the first year experience at Drexel University. Through strategic partnerships with family members and key university stakeholders, the office works to support the matriculation, transition, and retention of all new, undergraduate students.
Click on each program below for more information about how to register.
- Summer Orientation: Mondays – Tuesdays & Thursdays – Fridays in July, 2013 (2-day sessions)
- Fall Orientation: Wednesday, September 18 – Thursday, September 19, 2013 (2-day session)
- Winter Orientation: Friday, January 4, 2014 (1-day session)
- Spring Orientation: Monday, March 31 – Friday April 4, 2014 (series of online webinars)
- Monday, September 16 – Sunday, September 22, 2013 (week-long series of events for all new students)
- Residence Hall Move-in: Tuesday, September 17 (fee), Wednesday, September 18 (fee), and Thursday, September 19 (no fee).
- All new students should move-in to the residence halls on or before Thursday, September 19, 2013.
- Fall Advisory Council Meeting: Sunday, September 22, 2013
- Winter Advisory Council Meeting: Sunday, January 5, 2014
- Spring Advisory Council Meeting: Sunday, March 30, 2014
- November 1 – 3, 2013
- Drexel Family Association Annual Meeting: 3 PM, Saturday, November 2, 2013
- President’s Wine & Cheese Reception: 4:30 PM, Saturday, November 2, 2013
Creese Student Center, Suite 215
3210 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Dean of Students Office Suite: (215) 571-3575
For New Student Orientation & New Student Days:
For Family Weekend & The Drexel Family Association: