Student Leadership Development and Traditions
Developing your leadership skills can assist with student organizations, group work, co-op, and beyond.
Student Leadership Development & Traditions (SLDT) provides a variety of student leadership opportunities, upholds and develops campus traditions, and fosters engagement in alumni and community development initiatives at Drexel University. Programming, services, and resources for effective student leadership development and life transitions are delivered through the Creating Experiential Opportunities for Leadership Education and Development (CEO LEAD) and Drexel Senior Experience (DSE) programs.
Programs & Services:
- Student Leadership Programs - Leadership development education and training through the CEO LEAD program, workshops, seminars, conferences and experiential learning
- Leadership Assistants - Resources, consulting and facilitation services for student organizations
- STAR Awards - Recognize exemplary student accomplishments
- Traditions - Uphold and cultivate university traditions to foster campus pride and engagement among students, alumni, faculty and professional staff
- Drexel Senior Experience (DSE) - Collaborative programming, resources and opportunities for graduating seniors