Developing your leadership skills can assist with student organizations, group work, co-op, and beyond.
Student Leadership Development & Traditions [SLDT] provides a variety of student leadership opportunities, upholds and develops campus traditions, and fosters engagement in alumni and community development initiatives at Drexel University. Programming, services, and resources for effective student leadership development and life transitions are delivered through the “Creating Experiential Opportunities for Leadership Education and Development” [CEO LEAD] and “Drexel Senior Experience” [DSE] programs.
We encourage you to explore our website for more information on student leadership programs, senior-year activities, and to learn more about Drexel’s campus-wide traditions.
All students should consider joining the CEO LEAD ListServ please email us to be added to the list serve to receive e-mail announcements about workshops, schedule changes, additional leadership development opportunities, and other information about the CEO LEAD Program. Drexel Seniors are invited to gather and celebrate your final year at numerous programs and events, as well as benefit from exclusive resources and services.
Connect with us on the Web, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flickr, and BlogSpot! Search “CEO LEAD” and “DSE” and follow us! For more information on leadership programs, contact us at CEOLEAD@drexel.edu. For more information on senior programs and resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Leadership Assistants (LA’s) are available to provide assistance or guidance in person as well.
Office Services & Values:
- Provide leadership development education and training through workshops, seminars, conferences, and experiential learning
- Provide resources, consulting, and facilitation services to student organizations
- Recognize exemplary student accomplishments
- Inspire, encourage, and empower students to achieve their leadership potential
- Uphold and cultivate university traditions to foster campus pride and engagement amongst students, alumni, faculty and staff
- Develop, coordinate, enhance and assess the “Drexel Senior Experience” (DSE) program and establish campus partnerships to collaboratively offer intentional programming, resources and opportunities for graduating seniors