Creating seamless opportunities and engaging environments for all students
The Office of Campus Engagement oversees the many aspects of connecting students to campus by engaging them in co-curricular activities. Its mission is to provide social, cultural and educational opportunities that promote student involvement outside of the classroom.
Campus Engagement has oversight of the development of leadership programs, program planning, commuter and transfer student programs and services, off-campus housing, community service, fraternity and sorority life experience, funding of all student organizations through the student activity allocation fee, and orientation for all new students at the University on the University City campus and the Center City campus.
- Engaging off-campus students through education, inclusion and support.
- Developing community members to be responsible, educated and good citizens.
- Creating a seamless transition for all new students.
- Providing students with meaningful opportunities to learn and develop leadership, interpersonal, programming, and organizational skills.
- Creating student activity fee systems for students by students.