Whether you are a prospective postdoc, a new postdoc at Drexel University College of Medicine, or you are finishing your postdoctoral training and looking for a job, there are policies, definitions, training opportunities, manuals, forms, information and links to help guide you, educate you and focus your energies on the task at hand.
What Is a Postdoc?
A postdoctoral appointment at Drexel University College of Medicine:
- Is a temporary training position (generally five years or less)
- Involves substantial full-time research or scholarship
- Prepares the trainee for a full-time career
- Is not part of a clinical training program
- Is performed under the supervision of one or more senior scholars or a department
- Allows and encourages the postdoc to publish the results of their research or scholarship
GRANTS AND FELLOWSHIPS
If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com at any time. Good luck and enjoy your postdoctoral experience, one of the most enjoyable research experiences you will ever have!
Back to Top