Math Resource Center
To help all students who need assistance in Undergraduate Math courses offered by the Department of Mathematics.
- Staff the Math Resource Center with up to five tutors during all hours of operation.
- Give immediate, on site assistance to all students seeking help in MATH department courses on a first-come first-served basis.
- List the names and availability periods of tutors best equipped to help individual students with problems or concepts that were not addressed or resolved to the student's satisfaction on the first occasion that he/she visited the "Center" for assistance.
- Provide a central-point-of-contact for Math Resource Center related issues, concerns, and recommendations.
- Location: The Math Resource Center is on the 2nd floor of the Korman Building in room 249.
- Spring 2014/2015: The Math Resource Center is open Monday to Thursday from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Fridays from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, starting the first day of classes and ending on Friday of the final week of classes.
- Tutors: The specific availability periods for all tutors are here: Tutoring Schedule.
- Coordinator: Sobha Philip can be seen without an appointment during her availability periods as shown on the Tutoring Schedule; or contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 215.571.3594.