Nursing Mother Amendment to Fair Labor Standards Act
As part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act employers are required to provide a reasonable break time and a place for mothers to express breast milk for their nursing child for up to one year after the child’s birth.
Human Resources has partnered with multiple campuses to secure lactation rooms at the following locations:
Current Lactation Stations
University City Main Campus
- 3125 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- 3201 Arch Street - Suite 430, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Center City Hahnemann Campus
- 1505 Race Street, Bellet Building, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- 1601 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Queen Lane Medical Campus
- 2900 Queen Lane , Philadelphia, PA 19129
Sacramento Center for Graduate Studies Campus
- One Capitol Mall, Suite 260, Sacramento, CA 95814
To reserve a lactation room or if you have any recommendation for other lactation locations, please contact Melissa Grant at 215-895-6023 or email@example.com. For information about the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 please contact Nadia McCrimmon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-895-2560.