115 N. 32nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Front Desk Phone: 215-571-3179
For resident mailing address, please refer to the MAIL section of Housing Services.
Building features and Notes:
- Each floor has full kitchens with a stove, oven, and sink
- Free laundry facilities are located on every floor of the building
- Self-regulating heating/air conditioning unit for entire suite and tile floors in all rooms of the suite
- Each resident is provided a desk, desk chair, wardrobe, dresser and a bunkable extra-long twin bed.
- Each floor has a study/social lounge with includes a sofa, chairs, and coffee tables.
- The first floor of Caneris Hall has a bike storage room
- Originally named East Hall, the building was renamed in honor of Anthony T. Caneris, past Senior Vice President for Student Life and Administrative Services.
Actual suite layouts may vary slightly.