For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.


The forms below are also available at the Office of University Housing and Residential Living. The Office of University Housing and Residential Living is located on the first floor of Towers Hall open from 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.

Completed forms may also be faxed or scanned. Please fax completed forms to 215-895-6225 or scan the completed form and email it as an attachment to  

University Housing Forms

Request for Release from Residence Hall: Request for Release from Housing Agreement >[PDF] 

Use this form to request release from your housing contract. If you have withdrawn from Drexel, obtained an out of the area co-op position or are going to study abroad you must complete this form within five business days of the aforementioned event.

Request for Release from 34th Street Greek Housing: Request for Release from Housing Agreement >[PDF]

34th Street Housing residents only - Use this form to request release from your housing contract. If you have withdrawn from Drexel you must complete this form within five business days of the withdrawal. Please note: all other requests must be approved by the respective Greek Organization!
Student Employee Application Form [PDF]  Interested in working for University Housing? Complete the Application and submit with your resume to the University Housing main office today!
34th Street Housing Express Check-Out >[PDF]
34th Street Housing residents only - use this form to check out of your room without making an appointment with the House Director.
Request to Transfer Housing Agreement >[PDF]
Returning Residents committed to a Housing Contract who wish to be released from their contract without penalty may transfer their obligation to another student to avoid the termination fees.
Request for Move-Out / Term Switch Exception

NOTE: This form is located in Housing on Demand. You must log into Housing OnDemand using your Drexel User ID and Password.

Use this form if you are unable to meet the move-out and/or term switch deadlines and would like to request an extension or change of timeline. Please note that requests can take a minimum of 2 days to review and should be submitted at least 2 business days prior to your scheduled move-out/term switch time.

Request for Appellate Board Review >[PDF]
Students who have experienced a significant, uncontrollable change that has caused them to cancel their Housing Agreement may appeal to have cancellation fees waived by the University Housing Appellate Board. Students who wish to have their fees waived due to a medical or financial situation should participate in different processes and should contact University Housing directly to discuss their options.
Premise Alert System Enrollment Form >[PDF]
Resident students who have serious impairments or disabilities can receive specialized assistance during emergencies. To enroll in this program, please complete this form and return to The Department of Public Safety.
Residential Living Forms
Damage Charge Responsibility >[PDF]
Use this form to indicate if both roommates/suite-mates agree that one of you will take full responsibility for damage.
Student Employee Application >[PDF]
Are you interested in working at the front desk, mail room or in the main office? Complete this form and return it to the Residential Living Office.
Other Forms
Partners for Good Housing Booklet >[PDF]
Partners for Good Housing outlines the responsibilities of owners, tenants, and landlords for maintaining houses and apartments in a safe and clean condition. aforementioned event.

Additional information, including on-line access to this booklet in multiple books and to the Building Construction and Occupancy Code is available at the Department's web site,