- Open File Explorer, go to Downloads, and double-click the redshift_v2.6.53_setup_flt.exe file (the name might vary slightly).
If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
- On the first installation screen, select Next.
- Review the software license agreement, and then click I agree to agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
- On the Select target DCC applications screen, choose the desired apps you want to setup the Redshift plug-in for, and then select Next.
- On the node-locked license warning screen, review the information, enter Yes in the confirmation box to agree you have read the warning, and then select Install.
- The software begins to install. Click Next, and then click Finish when the installation is finished.
- Copy the redshift-core.lic file to the C:\ProgramData\Redshift folder.