Submit a large format order to the Print Center
Job Submission Policies
-Attach a single PDF file. All other file types will be rejected.
-Your PDF file must be 40MB or smaller.
-Your file must be formatted for the actual size at which you want it printed.
-All files in one order must be the same dimensions.
-Please note the length of each page of the print in the "Length of print in inches" field. The maximum length that can be printed is 96".
-Before submitting, make sure your Papercut Account has sufficient funds. If it does not, your job will be rejected. (Learn how to Add Credit)
-Please allow 24 business hours for your order to be completed. There may be additional delays during high-volume times (i.e. Mid-term and Finals weeks).
-Westphal Print Center is open Monday through Friday. Jobs submitted on Friday will not be completed before Monday.
-Prints that are awaiting pick-up will be discarded 30 days after the completion date.
How to Submit a Large Format Order
Westphal Print Center offers full-service large format printing on 24‑inch and 36‑inch bond. Submit an order in PaperCut Job Ticketing.
- Go to print.westphal.drexel.edu.
- Sign in with your Drexel username and password.
- Select Print Center.
- On the Westphal Print Center page, choose a product, and select Start Order.
- Select Attach file, select the file you want to submit, and then select Open.
Tip: You can also drag files from File Explorer or Finder straight to the Files pane.
- Enter a title for your order.
- Choose how many copies of the large format print you want.
- Enter the length of your large format print.
- Choose a due date for your order.
- Add additional instructions. This step is optional.
- Select Submit.
You will receive an order confirmation email.