Print your file in PaperCut Web Print
In PaperCut, you can print by uploading files from a web browser. No software or driver installation is required.
- Go to print.westphal.drexel.edu.
- Sign in with your Drexel username and password.
- Select Web Print.
- On the Web Print page, select Submit a Job.
- Several predefined print options are listed. Choose a printer that's right for your file, and then select Print Options and Account Selection.
The printer selection gives you options for paper size, one sided/two sided printing, and black & white or color printing.
- Choose how many copies of the file you want, and then select Upload Documents.
- Select Upload from computer, select the file you want to print, and then select Open.
Tip: You can also drag files from File Explorer or Finder straight to the Upload from computer pane.
- Select Upload & Complete to send your file to the print queue.