DesignIntelligence Annual Schools Rankings Surveys 2019
For the last two decades, DesignIntelligence has conducted and published the results of their America’s Best Architecture & Design Schools surveys. The rankings will come from the hiring professionals survey results as they always have. The results will be published to a website as the 2019 America’s Top Ranked Architecture & Design Schools where three sets of rankings will be reported:
- Most admired programs
- Schools from which the greatest number of graduates are hired
- Schools chosen as the strongest in each of twelve specialty focus areas
Each of the three groups surveyed will be asked questions that match their area of expertise.
- Professionals will be asked where they hire from and why. We also ask which schools are strongest in 12 specialty focus areas and for their opinions on changes in the world of professional practice
- Deans and academics will be asked to comment on the current and future state of design education
- Students will be asked how programs prepare them for practice and what their intentions are for applying their training after they graduate
We are asking for your participation in the 2019-20 DesignIntelligence survey by Friday, May 31, 2019.
If your firm hires architects and interior designers who graduated from Drexel University, you are invited to share your experiences and perspectives in the Hiring Professionals Survey. If you are a student or graduate from Drexel University since 2017, please fill out the Alumni and Student Survey. Academics, chairs, and deans may take the Dean's Survey. These annual rankings are a leading resource to rank architecture and design programs on their ability to prepare graduates for professional practice.
HIRING PROFESSIONALS SURVEY:
If you are not responsible for hiring in your firm, please distribute the following links to hiring/supervising professionals:
ALUMNI & STUDENT SURVEYS:
For current students and new alumni who have graduated within the last two years:
DEANS & ACADEMICS SURVEY:
Thank you for participating and helping to advance the recognition of Drexel’s Architecture Program for offering an exceptional and unique path to a NAAB accredited education.
If you have questions about the surveys, please contact Mary Pereboom, Principal for Research & Administration at the Design Futures Council/Design Intelligence.