Become an Allied Organization
VisionForward is a national coalition of organizations and individuals working to advance gender equity through women’s leadership.
VisionForward has formed alliances with national and regional nonprofit and professional organizations whose missions and values align closely with ours. Through the support and collaboration of our trusted Allied Organizations (Allies), VisionForward is able to better achieve collective impact as we advance our work toward gender equity.
The list of Allies is always expanding and evolving to achieve collective impact.
- Valuing Caregiving
- Civic Participation
- Invitations to VisionForward programs and other relevant events or meetings.
- Recognition in VisionForward marketing materials, including a link on our website.
- Opportunities to co-sponsor and collaborate on programming and events.
Allies Agree To:
- Share VisionForward communications and information with their members and constituents.
- Encourage involvement of their associates in VisionForward programs.
- Include the VisionForward logo and/or website link on their site, if possible.
- Collaborate on shared goals and strategies.
APPLY TO BECOME AN ALLIED ORGANIZATION
Questions? Please contact Joyce Lewandowski, Coalition Director of VisionForward.