The Drexel Infonet is a digital signage network strategically located across campuses to promote events, programs, and similar initiatives offered by Drexel University student and professional organizations and departments. It is a free service managed by the Office of University Communications.
Please note: Ad submissions are reviewed weekly. The system does sometimes experience downtimes due to maintenance and may delay submissions. With limited staff, we try to get to the ads as soon as possible. Approval is based on quality, content, and compliance to technical and design specifications. All approvals are at the discretion of University Communications.
Ads must meet technical specifications listed below or your ad will not be displayed. We do our best to let users know but is not our responsibility to correct your formatting so please check your ad or consult a graphic designer.
- File Format: JPG only
- Dimensions: 1360 x 564 pixels
- Resolution: 72 ppi
- Text: use minimal copy to effectively communicate your message or event (remember to address "what, where, and when").
Ads only display for 10 seconds so it is important to convey the message quickly. Pointing to a website can provide further details.
- Contact Info: include a website, phone number, and/or email address
- Proofreading: Spell-check your ad. Confirm dates and location of event to avoid unnecessary delays to your advertising.
- Brand Compliance: avoid incorrect usage of Drexel logos and the dragon icon
Submission / Display Guidelines
- For easy future reference, submit ads at: drexel.edu/infonet
- Infonet is not a design service. You must create your ads to correct specification.
- Lead Time: ads may be submitted 2 weeks prior to the event date; hijacking or parking long-term ads is not permitted.
- Multiple ads promoting the same event or programs is not permitted; combine your topics into a single ad.
- Display Time: 10 seconds
- Maximum Duration: 2 weeks (ongoing or long-term events may be re-submitted every 2 weeks)
Infonet ads are not allowed to advertise or promote:
- Academic Courses, Classes, or Degrees
- Products or For-Pay Services
- Outside Vendors and Non-Drexel Entities