Accounts Payable & Procurement Services
The Accounts Payable Office at Drexel University processes payments to approved vendors for purchases made with Smart Source issued purchase orders. Accounts Payable works closely with other administrative departments to ensure that your invoices are paid in an accurate and timely manner. In the pages below you will find an outline of the accounts payable process and instructions on how to ensure your payments are processed properly. If you have questions about your invoice or payment, please contact Accounts Payable at email@example.com.
Procurement Services establishes procurement and purchasing practices that cultivate the success of a dynamic urban university. The department builds collaborative relationships to provide efficient buying methods, training programs, and customer service and support. We work hard to maintain accountability for the effective stewardship of all of purchasing practices. Please contact us with your questions.
What Can Procurement Services Help Me With?
- Purchasing goods and services for business use.
- Negotiating pricing and contracts with suppliers.
- Securing competitive bids in compliance with University policy.
- Conducting RFPs for strategic opportunities.
- Assisting with onboarding and registering new suppliers.
- Understanding business travel policies and guidelines, processes and use.
- Understanding the P-Card policies and guidelines, processes and use.
- Training workshops and instructional guides for Smart Source, P-Card and Travel.
- Understanding Drexel's Supplier Inclusion Program and connecting to participating diverse and/or local suppliers.
- Understanding our local Philadelphia hotel and event partnerships for lodging or hosting off-site events.