COMMON MARKET FARM SHARE AT DREXEL
Drexel University is proud to serve as a pick-up site for the Common Market Farm Share (CMFS) at two locations: University City Campus (specific location may vary from season to season) and the Academy of Natural Sciences at Drexel University. CMFS connects local farms to urban and suburban markets. This program allows Drexel students, faculty and professional staff to pay in advance for biweekly shipments of locally grown, farm-fresh produce (six to eight seasonal items) and one dozen Certified Humane eggs.
For questions about pick-up, please contact Emily Geschke at email@example.com.
How to register:
- Visit the Common Market Farm Share website.
- Click Sign Up and browse share options.
- Make your selections and confirm your payment option.
- Select the pick-up location affiliated with your organization from the drop-down menu. Be sure to specify whether you wish to pick up your share on the University City Campus (Creese Student Center) or at the Academy of Natural Sciences.
- Proceed to checkout to complete billing information.
- Receive a confirmation email.