- Nominate interested and qualified students to Drexel by the deadline
- Students will receive an email with login instructions for Drexel’s application.
- Students complete Drexel’s online application before the deadline.
- We welcome accepted students to Drexel!
Nominate a Student
All exchange students must be nominated by their home institution to participate in the exchange program. Nomination forms will be sent out through e-mail in the form of a survey about a month before the nomination deadline. Please see the deadlines below.
If a student’s home school major is not offered at Drexel, please indicate which Drexel major the student plans to pursue during their time at Drexel. Exchange students will be required to take at least 50% of their courses each term from within their Drexel major.
Nomination and Application Deadlines for Academic Year 2020-21
(all materials received from student)
Fall Term (September – December)
Winter Term (January – March)
Spring Term (March – June)*
*Extensions will be granted for Spring quarter nominations and applications if necessary
Once a student has been nominated, they will receive instructions via email about completing the online application. The following application materials will be required:
- Official Transcript
- Passport copy
- Inbound Exchange Application Form
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores (if applicable)
- Preliminary course selections
- At least 50% of these courses should be in your Drexel major
- Portfolio (if applicable)
If a student is acceptable to Drexel, they will then be required to submit the following materials when prompted.
- J-1 Student form
- Financial support documentation
- Must prove AT LEAST $6,410 per term
- Must be in English
All materials must be in English except the Passport Copy. All materials must be submitted by the student in their application after they have been nominated. Application directions will be sent directly to the students after the nomination deadline.
For more information about exchange programs, or if you have any questions, contact: