For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Request for Dependent I-20/DS-2019

Students who want to bring their dependents to the United States must demonstrate the ability to support your dependents by providing proof of additional funding ($4,000 for a spouse and $2,000 for each child) in addition to the funds used to cover tuition, fees, and living expenses. This amount must be shown regardless of the length of time your dependent(s) will stay in the US.

Please contact ISSS to obtain the form to add a dependent to your record. In addition to this form, you must provide the following documentation:

  • A copy of the dependents passport
  • Updated official bank statement
  • Proof of marriage (if applicable)
  • Proof of birth (if applicable