Policies and Forms
Fraternity and Sorority Life Forms
Programming Verification Forms
All term programming hours are due to email@example.com by the second Friday of the following term.
Note: All programming hours must be submitted in the following Excel spreadsheet and be saved using the following format: XYZ Term Programming.xls (e.g., TKEspring2010programming.xls).
Chapter Achievement Plans
Each recognized fraternity and sorority must complete a Chapter Achievement Plan in order to maintain its status as a recognized organization at Drexel University.
The purpose of the Chapter Achievement Plan (CAP) is to establish standards to ensure that every Drexel fraternity and sorority is fully committed to the highest quality of student experience for each of its members, with particular emphasis on upholding our core values:
Performance in each of these three sections will be considered when determining the overall level of excellence of each fraternity or sorority:
- Chapter Expectations - This section focuses on whether each fraternity or sorority fulfills the minimum expectations of all fraternities and sororities at Drexel University.
- Executive Summary - Chapters will have an opportunity to share programs, events and initiatives in the areas of Chapter Improvement, Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability/Bystander Intervention and Relevance.
- Chapter Presentation – Each chapter will designate a team of up to 5 undergraduate members to make a 45-minute presentation to our CAP Review team.
A star system will be utilized to identify the level of excellence (or achievement) related to each area of the 4 values (academics, leadership, service to the community, and brotherhood/sisterhood) that are being assessed.
One Star: Accredited Chapter – The Chapter has completed the minimum expectations of the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
- Two Star: Chapter of Promise – The Chapter has satisfactorily met and demonstrated movement beyond minimum expectations of the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
- Three Star: Chapter of Achievement – The Chapter has met all and exceeded most of the expectations of the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
- Four Star: Chapter of Excellence – The Chapter has met and far exceeded all of the expectations of the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
Only chapters scoring three or four stars in each of the four areas will be eligible for the Dean's Cup.
Drexel University and Student Life Forms