About Student Involvement and Leadership
About Student Involvement and Leadership provides opportunities for meaningful co-curricular engagement that develop self-awareness, interpersonal skills and citizenship, that connect with and to academic, co-op and professional experiences.
We accomplish our mission through:
- Championing over 350 student-run organizations
- Providing support for event planning, financial management and organizational development
- Coordinating meaningful service trips during spring break
- Providing general advisement to student leaders
- Facilitating opportunities for students to engage outside the classroom
Through getting involved, we believe students learn new skills, build diverse networks and friendships, add valuable experiences to their resumes, maintain a positive connection to Drexel University and have fun.
What students learn through engagement is transferable to academic, co-op and professional settings. We invite you take advantage of numerous opportunities offered at Drexel that will impact your life, as well as the lives of your peers, Drexel, the local community and our world. We look forward to collaborating with you through your evolving, lifelong leadership journey.
University City Campus
3210 Chestnut Street
Creese Student Center
Lower Level, Student Organization Resource Center (SORC)