University Conduct Board
"University Conduct Board" refers to a group of trained faculty, staff, and students who have been selected to serve as representatives of Drexel University, Student Conduct, and Student Life in making determinations of responsibility in cases of alleged violations of the Code of Conduct and recommending sanctions to be implemented. University Conduct Board members serve on both University Hearings and Appeals.
Become a Member
The application process to become a member of the University Conduct Board has closed. Please continue to check this page for updates on membership recruitment.
In order to be eligible for the University Conduct Board, all students must:
- Be in good standing with the University and maintain at least a 2.5 GPA
- Not be on an active sanction with Student Conduct
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at Drexel University
- Be available to attend and participate in ongoing Student Conduct Board Training
- Be willing to understand and enforce Code of Conduct policies
In order to be eligible for the University Conduct Board, all faculty and professional staff must be:
- Available to attend and participate onging Student Conduct Board Training
- Willing to understand and enforce Code of Conduct policies
Recruitment and Training
Recruitment and training occurs during the fall, winter, and spring terms, depending on the needs of Student Conduct. All prospective members are selected through an interview process, and will be required to complete mandatory training and observations before becoming an active board member.