University Conduct Board
The University Conduct Board is comprised of students, faculty, and professional staff members at Drexel University who serve on both the University Hearing and Appellate Boards.
Become a Member
The application process to become a member of the University Conduct Board has closed. Please continue to check this page for updates on membership recruitment.
In order to be eligible for the University Conduct Board, all students must:
- Be in good standing with the University and maintain at least a 2.5 GPA
- Not be on an active sanction with Student Conduct
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at Drexel University
- Be available to attend and partcipate in ongoing Student Conduct Board Training
- Be willing to understand and enforce Code of Conduct policies
In order to be eligible for the University Conduct Board, all faculty and professional staff must be:
- Available to attend and participate onging Student Conduct Board Training
- Able to demonstrate a positive attitude
- Willing to understand and enforce Code of Conduct policies
Recruitment and Training
Recruitment and training occurs during the fall, winter, and spring terms, depending on the needs of Student Conduct. All prospective members are selected through an interview process, and will be required to complete mandatory training and observations before becoming an active board member.