On-Campus and Virtual Engagement Opportunities
Are you seeking to raise awareness at Drexel about your company? In addition to Hiring Current Students or Recruiting Graduating Students and Alumni, we invite you to consider the following strategies.
Partner with the Steinbright Career Development Center
- Participate in Drexel's Career Fairs.
- Host an on-campus or virtual Information Session.
- Host a virtual career fair.
- Post permanent positions on Handshake, our job board for graduating students and alumni.
- Participate in on-campus recruiting weeks to reach graduating seniors.
- Invite co-op advisors and faculty members to visit your company.
- Investigate Corporate Partnership Opportunities.
- Nominate your co-op student for the annual Cooperative Education Awards.
- Host a Drexel Day at your company — lunch and learn, tours, and presentations.
Use Social Media
Mentor and Network
- Appoint student campus ambassadors for your company.
- Establish a mentor program with Drexel alumni at your company.
- Appoint Drexel alumni at your company to serve as your company ambassador.
- Establish an annual Bring a Dragon to Work Day where prospective co-op students can shadow current co-op students.
- Participate in a speed networking or introduction to networking event.
- Host a "Mocktail" Hour for informal networking.
Additional On-Campus Opportunities
- Participate as speakers and panelists at student organization events.
- Sponsor a study break or other campus event.
- Serve as guest expert at industry night programs.
- Volunteer for résumé critique programs.
- Attend and sponsor portfolio shows, fashion shows, and senior project presentations.
- Serve as guest speakers at UNIV 101 classes.
- Appear as an Employer in Residence for a day.
For More Information
If you have an idea or strategy that you don't see listed here, or simply want to brainstorm building your brand, please contact your co-op advisor.
If you are not a current co-op employer, please contact the Employer Relations team. The possibilities are endless!