On-Campus Engagement Opportunities
Are you seeking to raise awareness at Drexel about your company? In addition to Hiring Current Students or Recruiting Graduating Students and Alumni, we invite you to consider the following strategies.
Partner with the Steinbright Career Development Center
Use Social Media
- Hold a webinar or Google chat for students.
- Appear in the Employer Spotlight on Drexel Career Connections LinkedIn Group.
- Invite current co-op students to post photos of themselves working at your company.
- Use Twitter to connect to #Drexelcoop @Steinbright.
- Encourage your co-op students to post to #Drexelcoop and #mycooplife @Steinbright.
- Host a Virtual Career Fair.
Mentor and Network
Appoint student campus ambassadors for your company.
- Establish a mentor program with Drexel alumni at your company.
- Appoint Drexel alumni at your company to serve as your company ambassador.
- Establish an annual Bring a Dragon to Work Day where prospective co-op students can shadow current co-op students.
- Participate in a speed networking or introduction to networking event.
- Host a "Mocktail" Hour for informal networking.
Additional On-Campus Opportunities
- Participate as speakers and panelists at student organization events.
- Sponsor a study break or other campus event.
- Serve as guest expert at industry night programs.
- Volunteer for résumé critique programs.
- Attend and sponsor portfolio shows, fashion shows, and senior project presentations.
- Serve as guest speakers at UNIV 101 classes.
- Appear as an Employer in Residence for a day.
For More Information
If you have an idea or strategy that you don't see listed here, or simply want to brainstorm building your brand, please contact your co-op advisor.
If you are not a current co-op employer, please contact the Employer Relations team. The possibilities are endless!