On-Campus Job Recruiting
What is On-Campus Job Recruiting?
On-campus job recruiting is when employers come to campus to conduct interviews for full-time positions targeting students who are graduating in June. To apply for these interviews, see below about creating your Handshake profile and apply to positions within Handshake for these interviews.
Create an Account in Handshake
Job postings are available through Handshake. We encourage students to have their Handshake profile and résumé reviewed by the Steinbright career services team.
On average, there are over 1,000 openings listed for Drexel students and recent alums. These positions are:
- Diverse and represent the hiring needs of employers
- Added daily and updated regularly
- Best reviewed with a refined search customized to relevant majors
Employers interview seniors within a process known as on-campus recruiting in the fall and winter for positions posted in Handshake. Students should participate in our on-campus recruiting process beginning in the fall term of senior year to jumpstart the job search and take advantage of incredible opportunities. Employers may also choose to interview students at their location, both jobs with on-campus recruiting and jobs with off-campus interviews are posted in Handshake.
How the On-Campus Recruiting Interview Process Works
- Fall job postings are available for review beginning on the first day of the fall term, and the application deadlines are in early October; our normal on-campus interviews take place in mid- to late October. Certain accounting firms will be interviewing in mid-October. Companies who are not interviewing on-campus may keep their jobs posted as long as necessary and the application deadline may fluctuate.
- You must log in to Handshake and upload a résumé to participate in our on-campus recruiting programs.
- Students selected to interview as part of the on-campus recruiting program will be notified via email. Interviews will be scheduled through Handshake.
For Students in Their Final Year
All students in their final year should attend the Steinbright Senior Series. During the series, you'll learn about the campus recruiting process and detailed information about using Handshake.
You can review job opportunities, submit your résumé, and schedule interviews through Handshake. This is a very time-sensitive process and all relevant deadline dates are available on the Graduating Students Calendar.