- You must be enrolled at Drexel and have been on co-op between spring 2020 and winter 2021.
- You may submit one photo per category @work and @play.
- Submit photos as high resolution as possible to ensure image quality and improve your chances of winning.
- You must be in the photo.
- Do not add text to your photos.
- Your employer has given permission for the workplace to be photographed.
- You have the permission of all other subjects appearing in your photo to submit to Drexel.
Photos can be submitted from March 29, 2021 at 12 a.m. EDT to May 7, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
When the contest closes, a panel of judges will choose the top five photos according to the following criteria:
- Technical quality of photo (photo is high resolution, well lit, and in focus)
- Composition (subject is framed well; strong placement and angle)
- Visual interest (use of color, originality, creativity)
- Representation of co-op
- Adherence to contest rules
The top five photos will be open to a public vote on May 17, 2021 through June 4, 2021. Winners will be announced on June 14, 2021.
Prizes will be award to the top three places in each category.
- First: $300 Amazon Gift Card
- Second: $150 Amazon Gift Card
- Third: $50 Amazon Gift Card
If you are a Drexel University employee (student or staff), the value of your gift card/certificate will be added to your W-2 earnings as compensation and will be taxed accordingly. For non-employees, the value of all gifts and gift cards/certificates in an aggregate amount of $600 or more per calendar year will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099-MISC as other compensation. Finally, gifts and gift cards/certificates given to nonresident aliens are subject to federal tax withholding.