2020 Claudio Elia Memorial Fellowship in Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering
May 1, 2020
The Office of Research & Innovation invites applications for the Claudio Elia Memorial Fellowship. This Fellowship was established in memory of Claudio Elia, an international business leader in environmental science and environmental engineering.
Applicants must be doctoral candidates in either the environmental science or environmental engineering program. One fellowship of $5,000 will be awarded.
Application packets should consist of:
- Letter of application containing the student's career goals
- Resume, including scholarly presentations and publications
- Drexel transcript (unofficial copy is acceptable)
- Nomination letter from research mentor
- Summary of research, including progress to date and work to be accomplished (two-page limit)
Application packets must be submitted as a single PDF with your name and "Claudio Elia" in the title.
Application packets should be submitted via upload to the Drexel University Funding Portal no later than 5:00pm, Monday, May 25th.
Applications will be reviewed by the Claudio Elia Memorial Fellowship Fund Committee and awards made will be effective the following academic year.