COVID-19 Research and Innovation at Drexel
March 25, 2020
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are announcing a formation of the COVID-19 Research & Innovation Collaborative.
The goals of this effort are to:
- Develop new research and innovation programs based upon:
- Strengths of Drexel and our partners
- Scientific needs
- Society needs
- Best opportunities for funding and impact
- Coordinate and synergize existing research efforts
- Identify and respond to research opportunities
- Provide centralized information to the research community
If you are currently engaging in any research activities related to COVID-19, or you have expertise and/or capacities that can be brought to bear, please let us know by completing a short survey found at this link.
We welcome all researchers in our community to participate.