COVID-19 Research Funding Opportunities and Funding-Related Information
March 20, 2020
The Office of Research & Innovation has compiled a list of COVID-19 research funding opportunities, guidance and funding-related information. We encourage you to review and stay abreast of federal funding updates and funding opportunities through sponsor websites and listservs.
- Executive Office of the President, Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Office of Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) NIFA
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
- National Endowment for the Arts (NEA)
- Department of State (DOS)
*Please note: this list may not be inclusive of all information and opportunities available.
Below are Drexel resources to assist in your search for funding opportunities and funding-related information
Funding Institutional (FI), a global funding opportunities database, is available to faculty, students and staff. You must be within Drexel's IP range or VPN to access FI.
Register to set-up your Funding Institutional (FI) account:
Create an account using your Drexel abc123 email account from the FI homepage
- Click Register or Register now on the top right side of the page
- Fill in all required fields, then click Create Account button
- After being returned to the homepage, log in with new account credentials (user name is your Drexel abc123 email address)
Pivot is a global funding opportunities database that is accessible through Drexel Connect. Explore funding matches on your faculty research profile.
Drexel Libraries offers research support through a variety of tools and resources, and through Library Liaisons with expertise in disciplines.
The Office of Research & Innovation website is a source for information related to funding.
Should you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.