What is Funding Institutional and why should I use it?
July 1, 2019
The Office of Research and the Office of Institutional Advancement have subscribed to Funding Institutional (FI), a searchable database containing data on funding opportunities, funders, and awarded grants, drawn from a wide range of governmental and private sources. Investigators utilizing FI may increase grant rate success, uncover new sources of funding, and minimize time and maximize productivity using this resource.
Faculty, students and staff can use FI to:
- Search for funding opportunities
- Find new sources of external grant income
- Identify potential collaborators and find investigators that are securing grants in their field of interest
- Survey funding trends
- Set-up alerts to be notified automatically of new funding opportunities
To help you discover how Fl can help meet your specific research funding needs, set-up an account and register for 1 of 3 one-hour training webinars being offered on
Thursday, July 11, 2019 from 10-11am; 12-1pm; or 3-4pm.
Please register no later than Tuesday, July 9th.
Register to set-up your Funding Institutional (FI) account:
- Create an account using your Drexel abc123 email account from the FI homepage
- Click Register or Register now on the top right side of the page
- Fill in all required fields, then click Create Account button
- After being returned to the homepage, log in with new account credentials (user name is your Drexel abc123 email address)
Register for the Webinar with Charity Elifritz, Elsevier Customer Consultant
- Complete the registration form selecting 1 of 3 one-hour training webinars being offered on Thursday, July 11th
- You will received a meeting invite on July 10th with the Zoom login information for the registered timeslot
Contact Gwynne Grasberger, email@example.com