Winter Quarter Grade Submission
January 5, 2017
Please be advised of the deadline for submission of grades for winter quarter 2017:
- All Full-Term quarter courses: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at noon EST
- Part of Term A and Saturday Scholar A courses: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at noon EST
- Part of Term B, Saturday Scholar B, and Full-Term courses: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at noon EST
In order to allow for a seamless submission of all grades, we highly suggest that you submit all grades in accordance with the schedule below. Doing so will help to ensure that not all instructors are submitting their grades at the same time for the associated deadlines:
- Grades for classes with enrollment of 50 or more are due 72 hours after the final exam
- Grades for classes with enrollment of fewer than 50 are due 48 hours after the final exam
Primary Instructor/Secondary Instructors: Please ensure that you are listed as the primary or secondary instructor for the course; all instructors for the course will have access to grade submissions.
Final Grade Submission through Blackboard Learn (BbLearn): Please be advised that in order to facilitate student success and provide a seamless experience for both faculty and students, all final grades can now be submitted through BbLearn.
The primary medium for which to submit final grades is BbLearn; however you can also submit your grades via DrexelOne at http://one.drexel.edu via the newly revised Banner XE grade submission interface. Both the BbLearn and DrexelOne/BannerWeb grading systems will be disabled on Wednesday, March29, 2017 at noon EST, so it is important that you do not wait until the final deadline and submit via the schedule outlined above.
Guides and Support: For assistance with submitting grades through BbLearn or DrexelOne, please refer to the Faculty Grade Submission resource at http://drexel.edu/registrar/grades/. If you have any issues with BbLearn grade submissions, please email AIS_Student@drexel.edu. If you have DrexelOne account-related issues, please contact the IRT Help Desk at 215.895.2020.