AEO Steering Committee
Responsible for managing the AEO initiative, establishing objectives, deliverables and timelines; and tracking and assessing progress.
- Paul E. Jensen, PhD, Executive Vice President and Nina Henderson Provost, Chair
- Yi Deng, PhD, Dean, College of Computing & Informatics
- Gwynne Grasberger, Assistant Vice Provost for Research Development
- Anna Koulas, Vice President, Drexel Solutions Institute
- Chris LaChance, Project Manager
- Donald McEachron, PhD, Vice Chair, Faculty Senate, and Teaching Professor, School of Biomedical Engineering, Science and Health Systems
- Ramesh Raghupathi, PhD, Chair of the Research Scholarship & Creative Activity Committee, Faculty Senate, and Professor, College of Medicine
- Melissa Richman, MSED, Executive Director of Online and Graduate Financial Services and Planning, Graduate College
- Aleister J. Saunders, PhD, Executive Vice Provost for Research & Innovation
- Rajneesh Suri, PhD, Senior Vice Provost for Academic-Industry Partnerships
- Amy Weaver, Vice Provost for Strategic Communications & Marketing
- Steven Weber, PhD, Vice Provost for Undergraduate Curriculum and Education
AEO Advisory Committee
Provides expert insight, feedback and collaboration to ensure successful implementation of the AEOs.
- Leslie Ashburn-Nardo, PhD, Vice Provost for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Anna Chrulkiewicz, Senior Vice Provost for Finance & Administration
- Sujoy Das, PhD, Vice Provost for Institutional Research, Assessment & Accreditation
- Joanne Ferroni, Interim Vice Provost for University and Community Partnerships
- Brian Keech, Senior Vice President, Office of Government & Community Relations
- Tracy Powell, Senior Vice President of University Marketing and Communications
- Evelyn Thimba, Senior Vice President, Enrollment Management
- David Unruh, Senior Vice President, Office of Institutional Advancement
- Elisabeth Van Bockstaele, PhD, Chief Strategy Office, Senior Vice President for Graduate and Online Education
AEO Expert Teams
Individual teams for each of the defined AEOs; will include a diverse group of faculty and staff with expertise in the area.
The Provost’s Office will announce a call for nominations to join one of the Expert Teams in the coming weeks. AEO Expert Teams will begin to meet in the Spring Quarter.