For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Changing Your Visa Status

Policy Statement

All students wishing to change their visa status should go to the International Students Office, which is located in the Creese Student Center, Room 210 (phone: 215-895-2502).