I graduated in 2011 from Drexel. I have worked as a Family Nurse Practitioner at PHMC-Public Health Management Corporation, RiteAid-RediClinic and CVS providing clinical oversight for COVID 19 testing and support for pharmacy staff.
1 Regrets I have
- I would love to teach meditation to as many people as I can as long as I can...
1Failures that seemed like the end of the world back then but don't matter in hindsight:
- Not getting an admission to LPN school!
On the Bright Side
1 Meeting friends I made when I wasn't studying/working:
- Meeting friends who made me a better person today
1 Things I've learned that will still matter in 10 years:
1 Books I've read for fun:
3 Things I'm proud of that you won't see on a resume:
- My rich culture
- Compassionate heart for humanity
2 Obstacles I have overcome:
- Learning to speak English
- Starting college all over again
1 Things I've done that pushed me out of my comfort zone:
- Going back for my Family Nurse Practitioner/MSN after working as a nurse for 15 years
1 Leaps of faith:
- Coming to the U.S. in 1989 without knowing anyone but my husband. No friends or family in USA!
1 Life events that have made me stronger:
- Helping my son and daughter going through life challenges and inspiring them to stay focused
- Doing meditation
- Following my heart