Training & Education
The Office of Equality and Diversity offers training upon request that is culturally relevant and tailored to the specific needs of participants. We are able to address such topics as:
- fostering inclusive culture in classrooms and other microcommunities (departments, residence halls, teams, etc.);
- bystander intervention;
- LGBTQ+ allyship;
- implicit bias and the impact of microaggressions;
- managing tough conversations;
- conflict resolution;
- preventing and responding to workplace harassment;
- understanding domestic violence and sexual assault;
- healthy relationships;
- social media usage;
- and compliance with the University's nondiscrimination policies.
We offer trainings to all component parts of the Drexel community (students, professional staff, faculty and neighbors) and will work with you to develop training or other programming/events that meet your needs.
To request training or other programming, please email email@example.com.
We would also like to highlight the online trainings offered to Drexel faculty and professional staff through Career Pathway, including Understanding Title IX and Respecting Individual Rights, Building Inclusive Community. You can navigate to these programs by logging into Career Pathway and typing the title of the desired program into the Search bar in the upper right corner of the screen.
NEW TO CAREER PATHWAY: “Working with Military Students and Colleagues: Drexel University’s Response.”