For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Participants Needed for Disordered Eating Study

Do you think you have disordered eating? Researchers in the Psychology Department of the College of Arts and Sciences are looking for participants for treatment and assessment studies of emotion eating, binge eating and bulimia nervosa. If you are interested in hearing more about the studies or what to see if you are eligible to participate, email or call 215.553.7186.