Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Webinar Series II
Wednesday, January 6, 2021
12:00 PM-1:00 PM
This webinar series is presented by Drexel University Dornsife School of Public Health Maternal & Child Health Public Health Catalyst Program and PA AAP Medical Home Program.
"Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders through the Lifespan: Behaviors & Strategies"Objectives:
- Identify 2 evidence- based interventions for children with an FASD
- List 3 of the Eight Magic Keys
- Describe 2 resources that are available for families living with FASD
- Kathleen T. Mitchell, MHS, LCADC has been working with the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (NOFAS) for over 35 years and is currently their Vice President and Spokesperson. She is a noted international speaker on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD), Women and Addiction, and Stigma. She has served as project officer for many government projects aimed to prevent FASD, reduce stigma and support families and individuals living with FASD.
> Register> Check out the next session in the series
- Renée M. Turchi, MD, MPH, FAAP currently serves as Chair, Pediatrics, Pediatrician-in-Chief and Medical Director of the Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs at St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children. She is also the Medical Director at the PA Medical Home Program-PA AAP, Professor of Pediatrics at Drexel Dornsife School of Public Health & College of Medicine, and Director of the Drexel MCH Public Health Catalyst Program.
Pending approval - CME/CEU credits will be available to those who register in advance.