We are proud of our graduates, all of whom develop into talented child and adolescent psychiatrists well equipped with strong clinical acumen, dynamic leadership skills, and impressive academic scholarship with consequent ability to practice in any setting and every scenario.
The following are initial positions of our graduates from the past three years.
- Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania
- Inpatient child psychiatry attending at Fairmount Behavioral Health System, Philadelphia
- Private practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Transfer to General Psychiatry Residency program at Drexel University College of Medicine to complete general psychiatry training
- Training director for the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Midland, Texas
- Academic faculty at Georgetown University College of Medicine and child psychiatry attending at partial hospitalization program at Adventist Behavioral Health, Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Outpatient child psychiatry attending at Northwestern Human Services, Philadelphia
- Private practice in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, and outpatient child psychiatry attending at Northwestern Human Services, Philadelphia
- Medical director at For All Seasons Human Services, Denton, Maryland
- Partial Hospital program child psychiatry attending at Children’s Crisis Treatment Center, Philadelphia
- Inpatient child psychiatry attending at Rockford Center, Newark, Delaware
- Child psychiatry attending at Indian Creek Foundation, Souderton, Pennsylvania
Please note that residents and fellows are employed by and insured by the hospital; they are not employees of Drexel University.