Orientation Information for New Students
Welcome New Graduate Students!
Congratulations on your acceptance into the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences and Professional Studies! We look forward to meeting and welcoming each of you into our family. These resources will be your guide through the orientation process.
New Graduate Student Orientation Frequently Asked Questions
Below is information to help you get started. We ask that you return all required forms prior to orientation. Doing so will allow you more time during orientation to get to know your classmates, the school and the area. There will be a few social activities also being planned during the evenings of orientation.
All confirmed new students are part of our GSBSPS Orientation 2018 Blackboard Community. To access this community, please visit https://learn.dcollege.net/ and log in with your Drexel credentials (abc123 format user ID and associated password). The third tab in the top navigation is the "Community" tab and underneath you will find the GSBSPS Orientation 2018 Blackboard Community.
In this community you will find orientation schedules, discussion boards for housing, furniture or just getting to know each other, and important and useful contact information. This information is changed and updated continuously, so please log in often. An announcement will be added if new documents or updated schedules are posted. Please ensure professional and courteous interaction as this community is actively monitored.
- Learn how to get your Dragon Card.
- Obtain a DrexelOne account and set up your email.
- Visit Drexel Central, your one-stop service for managing student finances and registration.
- Learn more about housing and dining options or find a place to live off-campus.
- Complete the Code of Conduct and Professionalism Forms. Each student must read and sign these forms and hand them into the Division of Biomedical Science Programs.
- Meeting with your coordinator during the first semester to complete your registration forms.
- GSA Welcome Happy Hour
- Biomedical Science New Student Orientation
Back to Top