Flow Cytometry Lab
The Flow Cytometry Lab at Drexel University College of Medicine is in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and performs clinical testing for diagnosis and cell quantitation. The lab is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and performs a variety of different tests on both the adult and pediatric populations.
Laboratory tests performed include:
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Disease Panels
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH)
- Stem Cell Evaluation and Quantitation
- CD4/CD8 T-cell Lymphocyte Studies
- Complete T & B-Cell Lymphocyte Studies
All pathology flow cases that render a diagnosis are reviewed and signed out by our on-site pathologists.