New Sign-In for Adobe Creative Cloud
December 2, 2020
The sign-in method for Adobe Creative Cloud has been updated for users with a license provided by Westphal IT. Previously, these users signed in with a Drexel account on Adobe's Web site. Now, users must sign into Adobe Creative Cloud through Drexel Connect, with their Drexel credentials.
Instructions for users with the old license:
- Open the Creative Cloud desktop app, and if you're already signed in, sign out of your account.
- On the sign in page, enter your Drexel email address, then select Continue.
- Select Company or School Account.
- You'll be redirected to Drexel Connect. Sign in with your Drexel credentials and verify your sign in with multi-factor authentication.
- (Optional) If you had assets stored in your Adobe ID, you will be prompted to migrate your assets. Follow the prompts to complete the migration.
Instructions for new users can be found here. (Note: Only faculty, professional staff, and Westphal students may request a license.)
If you do not have a license but would like to request one, you can find the request form here.