Demystifying the American Journal of Public Health: Taking a Look at the Peer Review Process
Thursday, October 1, 2020
12:00 PM-1:00 PM
In this webinar presented by the AJPH Editorial Board, APHA members will learn about the peer review process of the premier journal in public health – the American Journal of Public Health (AJPH).
AJPH will provide information to demystify the peer review process from the perspectives of editors, reviewers, and authors.
- Luisa N. Borrell, DDS, PhD, Associate Editor, American Journal of Public Health; Distinguished Professor in the Graduate School of Public Health and Health Policy at City University of New York
- Amy Carroll-Scott, PhD, Member, American Journal of Public Health Editorial Board; Associate Professor and Co-Director of the Policy & Community Engagement Core of the Drexel Urban Health Collaborative in the Drexel Dornsife School of Public Health
- Steven Fiala, PhD student, Student Editor, American Journal of Public Health; Oregon Public Health Division
- Farzana Kapadia, PhD, MPH, Deputy Editor, American Journal of Public Health; Associate Professor of Epidemiology and Population Health in the School of Global Public Health at New York University
- Gopal Sankaran, MD, DrPH, Chair, American Journal of Public Health Editorial Board; Professor of Public Health at West Chester University, PA
- Brian Selzer, Deputy Director of Publication Services, American Public Health Association
Learn more about APHA's member only events