An ongoing effort to thank faculty and professional staff for all that they do to support and enrich our students' experience at Drexel was launched in June 2017. The program is designed to provide rewards, incentives, and low-cost activities to show appreciation for the hard work of our faculty and professional staff. The following is a list of program offerings.
- June: Half-day Fridays were implemented (June 16 - September 1)
- July: Expanded offering of mini massages on all campuses
- August: Free admittance to the Recreation Center, faculty and professional staff only night at the beach volleyball courts, employee-only exercise classes
- September: Employee Appreciation Fest
- October: Free admission to ANS Member Night
- November: Early dismissal the day before Thanksgiving; information on how to use civic engagement time as a team-building experience
- December: Additional day added to Winter Break; implementation of Roth 403(b) program