Welcome Aboard: Getting Started
Follow this checklist to ensure you complete any necessary post-hiring tasks.
Before Your First Day
Review the following information:
On Your First Day: Professional Staff
- Attend orientation and complete the new employee orientation survey.
- When back in your department:
- Familiarize yourself with your phone system and set up your:
- Set up Outlook on your computer and create your email signature per University guidelines.
- If you have been granted access, log in to DrexelOne.
- Obtain office key (if necessary).
- Secure a tour of the facilities.
- Locate your emergency exits and first aid equipment.
- Meet with your manager to discuss office operations and initial expectations.
Within Your First Two Weeks: Professional Staff
- Sign up for benefits through the My Drexel Benefits portal link on the "Employees" tab in DrexelOne.
- New CNHP/DUCOM employees:
- Speak with your supervisor about your Introductory Period performance goals and your Introductory Period Evaluation.
- Speak with your supervisor about signing up for an Employee Development Training session.
- Speak with and/or meet your Employee Peer Ambassador.
Within Your First 90 Days: Professional Staff
Complete required Compliance Training: Understanding Title IX at Drexel, Information Security, and Protection of Minors and Reporting Child Abuse. These online courses are available in Career Pathway. To access these courses:
- Log into DrexelOne.
- Select the Employees tab, then select Career Pathway under the Development and Certifications header.
- Scroll down the welcome page and select Your Transcript.
- The course titles listed above will appear on the active page in your transcript.
- Choose a title then select Launch to the right of the course title to begin the session.
Complete a Conflict of Interest statement accessible through the link under the Development and Certifications section on the Employees tab in DrexelOne.