Group Visit Request
Group visit requests must be submitted at least 15 business days prior to your requested visit date. Group Visit availability is limited and visits tend to fill up quickly. After your request is submitted, our office will contact you within 10 business days. Please do not finalize your plans until we confirm your requested date as we cannot guarantee that your group will be accommodated.
- Due to the high volume of individual student visits, group visits are offered during select months of the year based on the Admissions Office's discretion.
- Group visits are available Monday through Friday during regular business hours. Group visits are not offered during weekends, holidays, and select weeks throughout the year.
- A group visit includes an information session and a campus tour. If you are interested in meeting with additional departments or offices during your visit, please indicate so on the Group Visit Request form.
- The group contact, if offered a visit, must confirm the date and time offered no later than five business days after receiving an offer email. Due to the high volume of requests, groups cannot exceed the five business day confirmation period.
What to Know Before Visiting
- All visitors must adhere to the University's Visiting Drexel guidelines located on the Response to Coronavirus site.
- All visitors, both students and guests, must complete the online Drexel Visitor Health Checker Pass 24 hours or less before arriving on campus.
- Drexel asks that all visitors to campus age 12 and above be fully vaccinated.
- All visitors age 12 and above must access and complete the Drexel Visitor Health Checker Pass 24 hours or less before arriving on campus. All visitors include prospective students and guests. Please answer all questions when completing the Drexel Visitor Health Checker Pass.
- When visitors report full vaccination against COVID-19, no symptoms, no recent contact with someone who may have COVID-19, and no recent positive test, you will receive a Green Pass.
- All visitors should screen capture, email, or print their Green Pass. You must show your Green Pass upon arriving to your check-in location.
- Please stay home and consider contacting your health care provider if you do not receive a Green Pass.
- Visitors must not come to campus if they have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- All visitors must wear a well-fitting face covering indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended outdoors when not able to socially distance.
Schedule a Group Visit