Mastering the Art of Strategic Selling: Elevate Your Sales Skills
Tuesday, Aug. 1
5 p.m.–8 p.m.
Whether working with stakeholders internal or external to your organization, possessing customer-centric sales and enterprise development skills has become a requirement for career advancement.
Join us on Tuesday, August 1, for a transformative seminar that will give you the tools needed to turn traditional sales and development discussions into opportunity-rich conversations that yield results and lasting impact.
- How to win deals without closing
- Learn to engage in structured, decision-driven conversations focused on serving the best interests of your clients
- Learn how to get your clients to commit to a “yes” or “no”
decision (No more being left in sales purgatory!)
- Get your calls and emails returned in a timely fashion
- Increase profitability and revenue for your organization
5 p.m.–6 p.m.: Registration, Cocktails and Conversation with Scott Messer, Co-Author of The Outcome
6 p.m.–7:30 p.m.: Seminar facilitated by expert sales coach Tony Kanak of Sales Evolution
7:30 p.m.–8 p.m.: Q&A, Networking, and Program Close