Professional Experience: Novice and Experienced
Duration: 16 hrs over two days
Are you having a difficult time closing business? Are prospects not calling you back? The problem isn’t you – but it could be your approach.
If you are trying to close business using antiquated sales tactics (talking instead of listening, leading with product pitch, cold calling), learn how the Guess Free Selling (GFS) methodology can equip you with key skills to transform traditional sales and development discussions into opportunity-rich conversations that yield results and lasting impact. This two-day foundations course provides an overview of GFS and how it can enhance customer relationships that lead to improved conversions and increased revenue.
- Shortening the sales cycle
- Reframe the customer’s view of your products as commodities so you can maintain or expand margins
- Feel comfortable about how to get the business you want at a price satisfactory to both you and the customer, and how to get them to tell you how to do it
- Eliminate or reduce high costs and eroding margins
- Turnaround low closing percentages
- Business Development
- Sales Reps & Managers
- Customer Service
- Business Owners/Company Presidents
Need more GFS? We’ve got you covered.
Registration to open soon. Call 215.895.2154 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details