Tableau Training & Data Visualization in Philadelphia
Business analytics are increasingly the tool of choice for organizations seeking to leverage their data to provide insights and actionable knowledge for decision making. Tableau is the leading platform for business reporting and visualization that enables senior managers all the way along to service representatives to work productively with data. Our data visualization courses can help you learn Tableau, and master the basics and beyond to enhance your professional skillset and enhance your career.
One of the benefits to taking our Tableau training in Philadelphia is that learners receive one-on-one attention, right here on Drexel's campus or online. Our Tableau classes are designed and delivered by Drexel instructors who are actively working in the field.
These courses are only offered through our employer cohort training. For more information, please contact Bob Grimmie at email@example.com.
Tableau Courses Current Offerings
Drexel Goodwin offers two Tableau training opportunities. Starting with our Tableau Essentials class we will navigate simple datasets and other foundational skills. Beyond the necessary fundamentals, we’ll also be looking at how to use Tableau to solve complex business problems with our Advanced Tableau class. Regardless of your current level with Tableau and data visualization, these courses will give you the skills necessary to enhance your career.
Tableau Essentials Class (DACE 5093)
This 16-hour Tableau for beginners course provides a foundation in Tableau data visualization software. After the course, regardless of previous technical or analytical background, learners will be able to use Tableau to:
- Conduct basic data analytics
- Achieve deeper and superior insights
- Better support decision-making, strategy formulation and operational improvements
- Be prepared to tackle more advanced tableau and data visualization classes
Bring your employees for our Tableau fundamentals two-day class and receive top-notch data visualization training in Philadelphia or online.
Tableau training cost: $1,295
Advanced Tableau Training (DACE 5095)
Advanced Tableau is a data visualization course designed for those who already have a solid working knowledge of Tableau. This course teaches learners to use Tableau for more complex data visualization, business reporting and analytics, extending abilities to build worksheets, dashboards and stories to more sophisticated capabilities, such as:
- Predictive analytics
- Statistics, complex
- Advanced geographic mapping
Why use Tableau to visualize your data?
- According to a recent poll, 72 percent of organizations hired people in data analysis positions in 2016. Of those, 78 percent reported difficulty filling the positions.*
- It was ranked by Forbes in the top 10 technical skills to have for job growth in 2017.
- All businesses generate data from link clicks, email opens, customer information, sales and more.
- Data overload can lead to a loss of productivity, so it is important to know what data is meaningful and how to read it.
- Properly analyzed data brings a better understanding of your clients, customers and audience: who they are, where they are and what interests them.
- You can use this knowledge to make more focused decisions specific to your audience and business—with the data to back it up.
*According to an article from the Society for Human Resources Management.