The Louis and Bessie Stein Family Fellowship
The Office of Global Engagement and Education Abroad is pleased to announce the Louis and Bessie Stein Family Fellowship for Exchanges with Israeli Universities competition for activities in Academic Year 2020-2021.
Among the main purposes of the Fellowship are:
- To provide scholarship, fellowships, stipends, subsidies, support and other career development assistance to deserving undergraduate and graduate students of Israeli educational institutions to attend Drexel University.
- To provide scholarships, fellowship, stipends, subsidies, support and other career development assistance to deserving undergraduate and graduate students of Drexel to attend the Technion or Hebrew University, as well as Ben Gurion University, among other Israeli institutions.
- To provide financial assistance to deserving faculty members of Drexel to teach, study and do research in Israel.
- To provide financial assistance to deserving faculty members of Israeli universities to teach, study and do research at Drexel.
- To pay the traveling and incidental expenses of such undergraduate and graduate students and faculty members which they are required to incur in connection with the foregoing.
Students and faculty members awarded the Fellowships for the purposes described above shall be designated "Stein Fellows."
Faculty and Graduate Students can apply for Stein Family Fellowship funding for research and teaching using the Proposal Guidelines below:
Proposal Guidelines for Faculty and Graduate Students should contain:
Funding for undergraduates is available for study abroad or co-op abroad. Please see drexel.edu/studyabroad for more information about undergraduate Study Abroad opportunities in Israel and https://drexel.edu/scdc/co-op/international/ for more information about opportunities to co-op in Israel. The application for undergraduate students is dependent on acceptance into a study abroad program in Israel. Undergraduate students can apply here.
For all recipients, an electronic report is to be submitted within 90 days of completion of the project.
Proposals from faculty and graduate students should be submitted electronically as a single PDF document, to Casey Devine, Program Coordinator of Global Engagement and Education Abroad at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2020 at 5pm. No extensions.
Please direct any questions to Adam Zahn at email@example.com.