Global Reading Series
With community-building at the core of our mission, the Office of Global Engagement has launched the Drexel Global Reading Series, a book club on understanding differences. This series is a quarterly book club that brings together Drexel community members, near and far, to gain new perspectives on life and culture.
The book list—curated by staff, faculty and partners of OGE—will encourage thought-provoking conversation all about understanding differences. Join the conversation @drexelglobal on Instagram and Twitter.
1. The Awakened Woman: Remembering & Reigniting Our Sacred Dreams by Tererai Trent
2. The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down by Anne Fadiman
3. Ten Lessons in Public Health: Inspiration for Tomorrow's Leaders by Alfred Sommer
4. Born a Crime : Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah
5. The Leavers by Lisa Ko
6. The Morning They Came for Us by Janine di Giovanni
7. Dear America: Notes of an Undocumented Citizen by Jose Antonio Vargas
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.