Your Student Success Team
DrexelOne and My Success Team
It's important to be able to contact your academic advisor and other valuable people who help you along the way during your studies here. That is why we are excited to introduce you to your Student Success Team, available to all full-time undergraduates and incorporating your academic advisor, co-op advisor, subject specialist librarian , and more all in one place: DrexelOne under the My Success Team channel.
Drexel Central serves as your one stop for the Offices of the Bursar, Financial Aid, and Registrar, providing resources to help simplify the administrative process for you. At any point in time, you can reach out to Drexel Central via the following options:
DrexelOne is not only where you can find your Student Success Team, but where you can schedule, in advance, a one-on-one session with a Drexel Central representative for any of the following topics:
Check out Drexel Central's website to learn more about how Drexel Central can help you and to access further resources, including the Full-time Undergraduate Student Financial Checklist.
Success Team Members and Their Roles
The Student Success Team is a group of Drexel professionals that are specifically dedicated to assisting you throughout your entire time here. Each member of the success team plays a key role in guiding and supporting you to reach your academic, personal, and career goals while here at Drexel.
View the members of your personal success team via the My Success Team channel in DrexelOne. In this channel, you can find contact information for these resources as well as the ability to directly schedule, as well as view, any appointments with some of your success team members.
- Academic Advisor – Your academic advisor is the key Drexel resource to guide you through your academic career in order to achieve your goals. Learn more about the benefits of your advising relationship.
- Co-op/Career Advisor – Your co-op/ career advisor is a staff member in the Steinbright Career Development Center who will work with you to access and achieve your career goals. Co-op/Career advisors will prepare, guide, and empower you to navigate the lifelong process of personal and professional development, as well as co-op. Learn more about how your co-op/career advisor exists to serve you.
- Subject-Specialist Librarian – Drexel's dedicated subject-specialist librarians have expertise in your program and are available to discuss your projects, provide research support, and more to help you excel in your coursework at Drexel. Find out more about Drexel's subject-specialist librarians.
- International Student Advisor – Your International Student Advisor (ISA) is a staff member in the International Students and Scholars Services (ISSS) office who works with international students, faculty, researchers, and staff in matters pertaining to their visa. Additionally, ISAs present workshops about employment, new student orientation, and cultural programming initiatives.
- Drexel Central Representative – Your Drexel Central Representative is a member of the Drexel Central team, and associated offices, that can assist with your financial and registration concerns and questions. In particular, your Drexel Central Representative can help you with any of the following topics: veterans' education benefits, federal verification, financing options, and financial aid appeal discussions.
- Faculty Mentor – Faculty Mentors, where appointed, are available for you to answer all types of educational questions relating to your major and career objective. Such examples include, but are not limited to, discussing potential careers and educational outcomes and the direct connections between your curriculum and life in your chosen industry. The University currently provides faculty mentors for all Westphal students as well as first-year students within the Lebow College of Business.
For more information on the wide array of academic support services in place at Drexel to assist you through your coursework, visit the Learning Alliance.