Nine Drexel Students and Alumni Chosen For NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
April 6, 2011
The students and alumni study or have graduated from the College of Arts and Sciences, College of Engineering and iSchool. An additional five graduate students received Honorable Mentions. Congratulations to the students and the faculty mentors advised and helped the students.
NSF GRFP 2011 Recipients
NSF GRFP 2011 Honorable Mentions
- Alexander Alspach, Mechanical Engineering
- Alyssa Batula, Electrical Engineering
- Paul Freeman, Mechanical Engineering
- Daniel Parry, Mathematics
- Eric Wargo, Mechanical Engineering
The National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program (NSF GRFP) provides financial support to top students who are committed to research careers. Students must demonstrate both Intellectual Merit and Broader Impacts of their research.